To stay on top of the latest, remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
You will need:
- Glitter in red and green (I did the red ornament with fine glitter and the green with chunky glitter)
- Red bugle beads
- Super gloss or gloss Mod Podge
- Styrofoam ball
- Hot glue
- Red ribbon
- White glue
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Take a skewer stick or screwdriver and poke it into the styrofoam ball. This allows you to hold the ball while painting with glue.
2. Generously paint the styrofoam ball with glue.
3. Sprinkle with glitter.
4. Allow to dry.
5. Using your Mod Podge, paint over the glitter. Immediately sprinkle with bugle beads. You don't want it to be covered solid. You just want them sprinkled over with the glitter showing in between.
6. Allow to dry.
That's it!! Thanks for stopping by. Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting!