To stay on top of the latest, remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
You will need:
- Glass plate - mine was from Dollar Tree
- Short candlestick - also from Dollar Tree
- Nail Polish - personalize by using polish to match your decor or the holiday
- Glitter - chunky red and fine other colors
- Weldbond glue
Here is the video tutorial:
1. We will be working on the underside of the plate ONLY. This allows the top surface of the plate to continue to be used for food. This item will also be hand wash only. Paint a thin layer of Weldbond on the underside of the plate. Allow it to dry completely.
2. Now you want to add some glitter polish. You can also use clear polish and sprinkle regular glitter on the clear polish. Add the glitter accents wherever you want. Allow to dry.
3. Add colored nail polish any were for accent colors. Allow to dry.
4. When finished adding accents and glitter, use the Weldbond, paint over the entire back of the plate and sprinkle on the chunky red glitter. Allow to dry.
5. Touch up any places that might now be completely covered and allow to completely dry.
6. Paint on two coats of the Weldbond to completely seal the glitter. Allow to dry.
7. On the bottom of the candlestick, paint on the Weldbond and sprinkle on the red chunky glitter. Allow to dry. Touch up any spots that might not have covered. Allow to dry.
That's it! Start using it and wow your guests!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays! Happy Crafting!