To stay on top of the latest, remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
If you have an old cell phone case, or one you want to spruce up, this is a fun and easy craft for you.
You will need:
- Cell phone case - I used one from Dollar Tree - It should be a hard case.
- Mod Podge - I used Super Gloss, but regular gloss Mod Podge would work.
- Fine pink glitter
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Paint the Mod Podge on the entire exterior of the phone case.
2. Sprinkle glitter on the Mod Podge. Shake of excess.
3. Allow to dry.
5. It will likely take two coats. After the final coat of glitter and Mod Podge has dried, paint at least one coat to seal everything and again allow to dry.
TIP: Work over a piece of paper, so it will catch the excess glitter and then you can return it to the the container.
That's it! Go show off your sleek and sparkly new cell phone case!
Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping by!