Remember to stay up on the latest, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!
You can click right HERE!
You will need:
- Coaster mold - I have a link to where I bought mine on the Products I Use tab
- Peacock feather - Mine are from Moonlight Feather
- Resin - I use Easy Cast resin, for more info go to www.eti-usa.com
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin according to the package directions.
2. Take your feather and trim it to fit into your mold. (See video for trimming tips)
3. Dip your feather in the resin, front and back.
4. Using your stir stick, press down the feather.
5. If you get it down far enough, you won't need to do a second pour. If it happens to float, you may need to do a thin final pour.
6. Let it sit at least 12 hours.
That's it! Unmold it once it cures and it adds a little WOW to your decor!
Thanks for stopping by an Happy Crafting!
*The feathers were provided by Moonlight Feather for review. The opinions and ideas are all my own.