To stay on top of the latest, remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Create these fun coasters to add to your winter decor!
- Resin - the clear resin I use is Easy Cast, for more information go to www.eti-usa.com
- White resin - the white resin I used is from Resin Obsession and is called Color Blast Resin
- Black dimensional paint
- Orange dimensional paint
- Coaster mold (you can find a link to the one I use under the Products I Use tab above).
- White glitter (optional)
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your Color Blast Resin according to the package directions. You only need enough to cover the bottoms of the molds. If you want, you can sprinkle the white glitter on the white resin. It may sink, it may not.
2. Allow to cure.
3. Take your dimensional paint and paint on a carrot nose and coal for the eyes and mouth. Allow to dry.
4. Prepare your clear resin, according to the package directions.
5. Allow to cure at least 12 hours.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!