Amazon

Friday, February 21, 2014

DIY St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Coaster - Another Coaster Friday




To stay up on the latest, be sure to 
You can click right HERE!  For easy reference, click on the Tutorials tab above.
Also, I created an Amazon store link, with items that I use in my crafts, just click on the
Products I Use above!




You will need:

-  Coaster mold - you can find the one I use above under Products I Use
-  Resin - I used Easy Cast Resin - also available above and for more info go to www.eti-usa.com
-  Orange glitter
-  St. Patrick's Day stickers - these happen to be from Dollar Tree
-  Mold release - optional - it helps keep your mold conditioned, but the mold works fine without it


Here is the video tutorial:

Directions:
1.  Prepare your resin, according to the package directions.
2.  Mix orange glitter into the resin and pour into the coaster mold.  Let it spread out and if it doesn't go to all the edges, you can help it with your stir stick.
3.  Run a lighter over it, if there are bubbles.
4.  Allow to cure.  12 hours is fine, but you can do it a little less if necessary.
5.  Apply stickers.
6.  Prepare more resin and pour over the stickers until all covered.
7.  Allow to cure for 12 hours before unmolding.

That's it!!  Thanks for stopping by, Happy St. Patty's Day and Happy Crafting!!

Mona

Here are the products I used and if I couldn't find the exact, I tried to substitute similar items:


MY CRAFTS ARE CALLING AND I MUST GO SHIRT

No comments: