Monday, July 28, 2014

Easy DIY Nail Polish and Seashells Hair Accessory

To stay up on the latest, be sure to 
You can click right HERE!  
Like my FACEBOOK page HERE!

For easy reference, click on the Tutorials tab above.
Also, I created an Amazon store link, with items that I use in my crafts, just click on the
Products I Use above!

Are you looking for a cute hair accessory that is inexpensive and easy?  Well, here it is!

If you enjoy collecting seashells on the beach, like I do, then you probably have a lot of shells that you don't know what to do with.  Turn it into a beautiful hair accessory!

You will need:
-  Hairband
-  Seashells
-  Glue
-  Nail polish

Here is the video tutorial:


Directions:

1.  Using your nail polish paint the seashells any color you like.
2.  Once dry, glue them onto the hairband.  I did the initial glue with hot glue and then followed up with a strong glue, such as Weldbond.
3.  Once the glue is dry, you have a beachy and fun hair accessory!


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

Mona



No comments: