Thursday, October 9, 2014

Golf Ball Bat DIY - Recycling Craft

To stay up on the latest, be sure to 
You can click right HERE!  
Like my FACEBOOK page HERE!

For easy reference, click on the Tutorials tab above.
Also, I created an Amazon store link, with items that I use in my crafts, just click on the
Products I Use above!




You will need:
-  Golf ball
-  Eye screw
-  Googly eyes
-  Red, white and black craft foam
-  Glue (I used hot glue, you can use any you like)
-  Black acrylic paint
-  Rotary tool to drill hole (optional - you don't have to add the eye screw, if you don't want to hang it)

Here is the video tutorial:






Directions:
1.  If you want to hang it, drill a small hole into the golf ball and screw in the eye screw.  If not, skip to step 2.
2.  Paint golf ball black - this will likely take two coats.
3.  While the paint is drying, cut out two wings (black), two teeth (white), two ears (black) and a smile (red).
4.  Glue on eyes and other pieces.
5.  Touch up any glue with black paint.

That's it!  Now you have a cute bat craft!  TIP:  I keep a water bottle cap around and use it as a base for my golf balls, so they don't go rolling off while I'm working on them!

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Crafting and Happy Halloween!

Mona


No comments: