To stay up on the latest, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the Craft Klatch YouTube Channel HERE!
Here is another candy conversation heart craft! I turned them into cute jewelry!
You will need:
- Candy hearts
- Resin - I used Easy Cast
- Ring blanks
- Glue that bonds plastic and metal - I used E6000
- Parchment paper
Here are some items that might be helpful, available through Amazon (affiliate links):
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix your resin, according to the package directions.
2. Use tweezers to dip the hearts into the resin. Make sure the heart is fully covered. Allow it to drain and drip a little, before placing it on a piece of parchment paper.
3. Allow to cure - at least 12 hours
4. Peel off of the parchment paper and trim around the edges with an old pair of scissors. If you have sharp edges, use an old nail file or a rotary tool to smooth them.
5. Take a toothpick and some glue and glue the resin covered heart to the ring blank.
6. Allow to dry.
Now you have an adorable ring, perfect for anytime of year!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!