To stay up on the latest, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the Craft Klatch YouTube Channel HERE!
It's that Valentine's time of year again! You've got to just love the love!
You will need:
- Silicone heart mold
- Resin - I used Easy Cast
- Glitter confetti flakes
- Red glitter
- Fine white glitter
- Pigment powder
- Glue (I used a combo of E6000 and hot glue)
Here are some of the items I used, from Amazon (affiliate links):
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin, according to the package directions. I did 2 ounces in each pour.
2. Mix in glitter confetti flakes and pour into mold. Help it spread out, if needed. Allow to cure.
3. Prepare more resin. Mix in red glitter and pink pigment powder (in two separate cups) and randomly pour both into the mold. Allow to cure.
4. Mix pigment powder in three separate cups (I did red, light silver and dark silver). Pour randomly into cups. Allow to cure.
5. Once cured (a minimum of 12 hours), remove from mold.
6. Cut a length of wire and glue it onto the back of the heart, so you can hang it on the wall!
That's it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!