To stay up on the latest, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the Craft Klatch YouTube Channel HERE!
I am obsessed with the conversation heart theme this year, here is another conversation heart craft!!
You will need:
- Coaster mold
- Resin - I used Easy Cast
- Glitter - whatever color you want
- Pictures of conversation hearts
- Super Gloss Mod Podge
Here are some items from Amazon (affiliate links), that might be of help:
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin, according to the package directions.
2. Mix in glitter of choice.
3. Pour into coaster mold. Allow to cure at least 12 hours.
4. Take pictures and print out large photos of candy conversation hearts.
5. Cut out the hearts.
6. Brush your Mod Podge onto the coaster, as well as the back of the hearts. Put the hearts down on the coasters and brush the Mod Podge over the hearts. Allow to fully dry. Then repeat two more times. Allow to completely dry.
7. Once dry, prepare more resin and pour over the coasters.
8. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours before unmolding.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!