Amazon

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Gnome Coaster - Another Coaster Friday


To stay up on the latest, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the Craft Klatch YouTube Channel HERE!


It may be January, but I am soooo ready for Spring!  So here is my garden gnome coaster.  I actually have one in my garden, if you want to see him, he's at the end of the video.


You will need:

-  Coaster mold
-  Gnome stickers
-  Pigment powder
-  Resin - I used Easy Cast

Here are some items available from Amazon, that might help you make something similar and if you want a pooping gnome like mine, I linked him too:





Here is the video tutorial:




Directions:
1.  Prepare your coaster, according to the package directions.
2.  Mix in the pigment powder.
3.  Pour into mold.
4.  Allow to cure - I waited 12 hours.
5.  Add stickers.
6.  Prepare more resin and pour over stickers.
7.  Allow to cure.

That's it!  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

Mona



No comments: