Amazon

Monday, March 23, 2015

DIY Big Peep Plushie! Craft Klatch

To stay up on the latest, be sure to 
You can click right HERE!  
Like my FACEBOOK page HERE!


I will show you how to sew a Big Peep Plushie!  It's an easy DIY craft for Easter!
It's huge, it's a giant, it's GODZILLA-SIZED PEEP!

You will need:
-  One yard of yellow fleece fabric
-  Yellow thread
-  Brown felt
-  Fabric glue
-  Paper
-  Needle
-  Scissors
-  Fiberfill

Here is the video tutorial:





Directions:
1.  Find a picture of a Peep and draw a pattern.  I took sheets of paper and made two ears, a head and the body.  Once I had the parts created, I taped them together to create the pattern.
2.  Have your fabric laid out double and trace the pattern onto the fabric.  
3.  Cut out fabric.  I left a small border outside of the line.  That way, I could sew right along the line I drew.
4.  Now it is time to sew.  If you have a sewing machine, go ahead and do that.  If not, do what I did and hand sew it.  I started on the bottom and worked my way around.  I made sure to leave a small opening at the bottom.
5.  Once I had it sewn, I was able to put my hand in and turn it inside out.
6.  I used stuffing to stuff it - making sure I went all the way into the ears first.
7.  Once stuffed, I sewed the small opening shut.
8.  I cut three small circles out of the brown felt.
9.  I glued them onto the face.

That is it!  Thank you for stopping by!  

Mona


Here's another Peep project:







1 comment:

cindy shipley said...

nice and easy love it