To stay up on the latest, be sure to
Are you looking for Father's Day gift ideas? How about a Beer and Fishing Coaster? You can personalize it with Dad's favorite beer!
You will need:
- Coaster mold
- Resin (I used Easy Cast)
- 7 Beer caps
- 2 Fishing hooks
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin, according to the package directions (I used approximately 3 ounces).
2. Put your beer caps into it and make sure they are well coated.
3. Pour a enough resin into the mold to cover the bottom.
4. Take a lighter and pop any bubbles.
5. Scoop out the beer caps and put them into the mold.
6. Add fish hooks to the resin.
TIP: If one of the bottle caps floats, there is likely an air bubble stuck underneath it. With your stir stick, pick up a corner and a bubble should come out.
7. Add remaining resin.
8. Use lighter to pop bubbles.
9. Let it sit a minimum of 12 hours before unmolding.
That's it! Now you have a great gift for the man in your life!!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!