To stay up on the latest, be sure to
I was asked to do this project a long time ago, but never got around to it until now! It's nail polish swirled in a bezel and covered with resin! Easy-peasey!
You will need:
- Metallic nail polish
- Resin (I used Easy Cast)
Here are some items available through Amazon, that might work for you:
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Drip different colors of nail polish into the bezel.
2. Take a toothpick and swirl the colors around.
3. Allow to dry.
4. Prepare your resin, according to the package directions.
5. Pour or drip the resin into the bezel.
6. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours.
That's it! Now you have a beautiful accessory for your oufits!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!