To stay up on the latest, be sure to
You will need:
- Glass candlesticks, vases, votives or bowls from the dollar store (I found mine at Dollar Tree)
- Red spray paint
- Blue spray paint
- Foam star stickers
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Spray paint the items you want red. Let them dry.
2. On the items you want blue, add the foam stars and press them down.
3. Spray paint blue and let dry.
4. Once dry, remove the foam star stickers.
5. Take glue and glue the pieces together as you like them.
6. Allow to dry.
Now you can fill them with candy, or utensils on the buffet table.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!