Amazon

AD

Friday, June 26, 2015

DIY Fourth of July Coaster - Another Coaster Friday Craft Klatch

To stay up on the latest, be sure to 
You can click right HERE!  
Like my FACEBOOK page HERE!

I don't know how it is possible that I never made a 4th of July coaster, but I haven't, so it's time!


You will need:
-  Resin - I used Easy Cast, but Envirotex Lite would work too!

Here is the video tutorial:







Directions:
1.  Prepare your resin, according the package directions.  
2.  Mix in the confetti stars.
3.  Pour into your mold.
4.  After a few minutes, pop bubbles with your lighter or a straw.
5.  Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours.

That's it!  Happy Fourth of July and Happy Crafting!  Have a safe holiday!

Mona


Here are items available through Amazon:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mona. When I've tried projects similar to the one you've described here, my embedded items have poked through. Even glitter sinks or floats and causes a rough surface. What's the secret? Linda