To stay up on the latest, be sure to
Have you been searching for a unique teacher gift? You found it! It's a perfectly customizable Potty Pass!!
You will need:
- Mini loaf mold (I found mine at Walmart in the baking section)
- Resin - I used Easy Cast, but Envirotex Lite would work
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Print out a design on transparency film. I used a laser printer and designed it within a word processing program.
2. Cut it to size.
3. Mix two ounces of resin.
4. Pour resin into the loaf mold.
5. Slide your design into the resin. Using your stir stick, press the transparency film down, making sure you have pushed out all of the bubbles.
6. Use a lighter to pop any bubbles.
7. Let it cure for a minimum of 12 hours.
8. Using a drill, drill a hole into the corner of the potty pass.
9. Add a ribbon.
Now you have a pretty potty pass!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!
Here are the some items available from Amazon that might help, if you want to give it a try: