To stay up on the latest, be sure to
I was asked to make resin opals again and I took a little bit of a different approach this time.
You will need:
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix your resin, according to the package directions.
2. I separated the resin into four smaller cups and mixed in a small amount of confetti. Put a small amount of mixture in the mold cavity.
3. I added a small amount of pigment powder to the remaining resin in the cup. Add whatever color you want to make them and add it to the cavity.
4. Repeat with other colors of your choosing.
5. Allow to cure for a minimum of 12 hours.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by. Happy Crafting and stay safe.