To stay up on the latest, be sure to
I was sent this cute koosh ball bracelet to incorporate into a craft. I decided it was screaming to be a part of a coaster!!
You will need:
- A koosh ball bracelet.
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare some resin, according to the package directions.
2. Mix your koosh balls into the resin. They will float, so be aware. You only need a small amount of resin to coat the koosh balls.
3. Place them into the mold.
4. Remove bubbles as needed. For this particular coaster, I would use the straw method, where you just blow through a drinking straw and pop the bubbles.
5. Let it cure for several hours, so the resin is set enough so they won't float when you add more resin.
6. Prepare more resin.
7. Pour over the koosh balls until they are covered and you have a level surface.
8. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours before unmolding.
That's it! Now you have a colorful and fun coaster!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!