Amazon

AD

Monday, July 13, 2015

Easy Dollar Store Vase Makeover DIY!

To stay up on the latest, be sure to 
You can click right HERE!  
Like my FACEBOOK page HERE!


I have a quickie project for you today!  It's sooooo easy!  Transform a dollar store vase and change it again as often as you like!




You will need:
-  Dollar store vase, with straight sides
-  I used a laser printer - but you can have it printed on transparency film at the copy store too!

Here is the video tutorial:





Directions:
1.  Print out an image, I did the Eiffel Tower, on transparency film.  I printed it out on a laser printer, but you could take it to a copy store and they can print it on transparency film for you.
2.  Roll the film and slip it into the vase.  Now you have a vase that looks like the image is printed on it.

I made it to use as a centerpiece, which I will show you in a future video and post.  However, if you want to use it as an actual vase, put a clear glass inside and then you can use it as a vase!  Change it up as often as you want!

That's it!  Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Crafting and stay safe!

Mona


No comments: