To stay up on the latest, be sure to
It's time for another recycling golf ball craft! It's been while since my last one and today we are going to make a lion!!
You will need:
- Yellow paint - acrylic or spray paint
- Brown felt - you can use one color or two
- Black permanent marker
- Two googly eyes
- Glue - I used hot glue
- Drill or Dremel tool
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Drill a hole into the golf ball and screw in the eyescrew.
2. Put it on a wire, to hang it, to make it easier to paint.
3. Paint it yellow. It will take 1-2 coats to cover the writing.
4. Allow to dry.
5. Cut a circle out of the felt and cut an inner circle. I show you how in the video above. Don't worry if it is not perfectly round.
6. Glue it onto the golf ball, like a mane.
7. Cut smaller pieces of felt and glue into place.
8. Now trim the mane to the shape you want.
9. Cut fringes into the mane to give it a more realistic look (I use the term realistic very loosely).
10. With a permanent marker, draw the nose and mouth.
11. Glue on googly eyes and eyebrow.
12. Draw on whiskers if you want.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting! Stay safe!