To stay up on the latest, be sure to
It's time for another golf ball critter! Today we are doing a fluffy sheep!
You will need:
- Golf ball
- Pom poms (small and medium)
- Black paint - I used spray paint
- Four golf tees
- Glue - whatever glue you want to use
- Black felt
- Wood tag (from craft store)
- Two googly eyes
- Eye screw (optional)
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Drill holes into the golf ball for the legs.
2. Put glue in the holes and then put in the golf tees.
3. Drill a hole in the top and screw in the eye screw.
4. Glue on the wood tag for the face.
5. Once the glue dries, paint it all black and allow to drive.
6. Glue the medium pom poms onto the body.
7. Glue three small pom poms on the top of the head.
8. Glue on eyes.
9. Cut two ear shapes out of the felt.
10. Glue onto the head.
That's it! I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!