Amazon

AD

Monday, September 28, 2015

DIY Fleur De Lis Resin Pendant ~ Craft Klatch Jewelry

To stay up on the latest, be sure to 
You can click right HERE!  
Like my FACEBOOK page HERE!

I found these bezels in the clearance section of Hobby Lobby. I paid $1.79 for 8 pieces.  Score!  I found the fleur de lis for half off.  Double Score!


You will need:
-  Resin
-  Fleur de lis
-  Bezel

Here is the video tutorial:





Directions:
1.  The bezel I have happens to have a whole in it.  No big deal, I took some packing tape and put it on the back.  I made sure I rubbed it down really well, so the resin would not be able to seep out.
2.  Mix the resin according to the package directions.  I mixed 1/2 ounce and still had too much for the bezel.
3.  I split the resin into three cups and mixed a different pigment powder into each.  
4.  Using my stir stick, I dripped the different colored resins into the bezel.
5.  I used a toothpick and swirled them a little.
6.  I allowed it to cure 12 hours.
7.  I mixed more resin and dropped the fleur de lis into it.  I then scooped it out and placed it into the bezel.  I did this because that way there would not be any air bubbles trapped behind the fleur de lis because it was already covered in resin.
8.  I then filled the rest of the bezel up with resin.  I used my lighter to pop any bubbles and then let it cure.

That's it!  Hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by.  Stay safe and Happy Crafting!

Mona



1 comment:

Red Wood Creations said...

Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.

anti skid tapes supplier in india