To stay up on the latest, be sure to
I picked monsters out of the fishbowl last week and it was meant for cartoony monsters. I picked Monsters Inc. because even I have seen that movie!
You will need:
- Circle cutter (optional)
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin, according to the package directions. I used one ounce.
2. Mix in white pigment. Stir well.
3. Pour into mold.
4. Use a lighter or a straw to pop bubbles and let it cure a minimum of 12 hours.
5. Print your image out on transparency film and cut it out with a circle cutter or scissors.
6. Prepare more resin - you only need an ounce.
7. Pour into mold and pop any bubbles.
8. Slide your image into the resin. Use your stir stick to press it down and press any bubbles from underneath it.
9. Pop any remaining bubbles and allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours before removing.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by! Stay safe and Happy Crafting!