To stay up on the latest, be sure to
Here is an easy resin craft! I found the bail in the clearance section of Hobby Lobby. It was $1.79. Score!
You will need:
- Small charms of your choosing
- Chunky red glitter
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix a small amount of resin, according to the package directions. I mixed 1/2 ounce and it was still way more than I needed.
2. Mix in chunky red glitter.
3. Pour it into the bezel very slowly. You want it to cover the bottom, but you want to make sure you leave enough room for your charms. Use your lighter to pop any bubbles.
4. Let it sit for an hour or two. You want the resin to be nice and sticky and thick enough so your charms won't sink to the bottom.
5. Carefully place the charms on the glittery resin and pour a thin layer of clear resin over it. It won't take much, but you want to make sure everything is embedded.
6. Take your lighter and pop the bubbles.
7. Let it cure.
That's it! It can be a necklace, or a keychain! Whatever you want it to be!
Thanks for stopping by! Stay safe and Happy Crafting!