To stay up on the latest, be sure to
Last week I picked Star Wars out of the fishbowl, so here they are.
You will need:
- Resin - I used Easy Cast
- Glitter - chunky black, chunky silver, fine silver
(I printed on a laser printer, but I have been told the inkjet works too.)
- Gold and gray acrylic paint
Here is the video tutorial:
Here are the directions:
1. Mix your resin according to the package directions - you need at least one ounce for each.
2. Mix chunky black glitter, chunky silver glitter and fine silver glitter.
3. Pour into the mold cavities and pop bubbles with lighter. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours.
4. Print your images out on transparency film.
5. With acrylic paint, paint the back of the images and allow to dry.
6. Mix more resin - one ounce per coaster. Pour into cavities.
7. Pop bubbles with lighter.
8. Slide in the transparency films and press down with your stir stick. Be sure to make sure all the bubbles are pressed out.
9. Pop bubbles again and then allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours.
Then unmold them and you have some awesome coasters!!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!