To stay up on the latest, be sure to
It's my last Halloween craft for the season (with the exception of Friday's coaster of course)!
You will need:
- Small plastic skulls
- Spray paint primer (white)
- Acrylic paint (various colors)
- Skewer sticks and/or toothpicks
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Use spray primer and spray paint your plastic skulls white.
2. Once dry, using a skewer stick, paint polka dots, stripes, swirls etc. and decorate the skull. Be bold!
3. Add an eyescrew if needed and then put it on a cord and you have a necklace!!
Thanks for stopping by, now get crafting! Happy Crafting and stay safe!