To stay up on the latest, be sure to
It's time for a Minecraft coaster!
You will need:
- An unfinished wood block
- Blue acrylic paint
- Green acrylic paint
- Minecraft images
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Paint the top half of the wood blue - front and back. Allow to dry.
2. Paint the lower half green - front and back. Allow to dry.
3. Cut out your images.
4. Cover the front of the painted wood with Super Gloss Mod Podge. Then paint the back of your images with the Super Gloss Mod Podge.
5. Place them onto the wood and paint over them with the Mod Podge. Use your finger to smooth them out.
6. Follow up with at least one more layer of Mod Podge.
7. Once dry, follow up with Triple Thick.
That's it! Now you have a cool coaster! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!