To stay up on the latest, be sure to
You will need:
- Transparency film (be sure to buy the right film for your printer)
- Circle cutter (optional)- Laser printer (optional - this is the one I use)
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix two ounces of resin, according to the package directions.
2. Mix in black pigment, until solid.
3. Pour into molds.
4. Take a lighter to pop bubbles and let it cure for a minimum of 12 hours.
5. Print your images on transparency film. I use a laser printer, but others have told me that the inkjet works just as well.
6. Cut out the images. I use the circle cutter and have it set at just under four inches.
7. Paint the glow in the dark paint on the shiny side of the film. Allow to dry. Realize this might take several coats.
8. Prepare two more ounces of resin and pour into the molds.
9. Take your lighter and pop the bubbles.
10. Slide the images into the resin and press down with your stir stick.
11. Use lighter to pop bubbles.
12. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours.
That's it! Let them gather some light and they will glow in the dark!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!