To stay up on the latest, be sure to
You will need:
- Unfinished wood plaque
- White acrylic paint
- Black acrylic paint
- Orange acrylic paint
- Rustic rope
Here is the video tutorial:
1. If the face of your piece is really rough, be sure to sand it.
2. Paint white acrylic paint on the face of the wood, but don't paint the bark. Allow to dry. I like to have some of the wood grain showing through, so I only did one coat.
3. With orange acrylic paint, paint a triangle in the middle of the piece, for a carrot nose.
4. With black acrylic paint, paint two coal eyes and a coal mouth.
5. Drill two holes at the top of the head.
6. Pull your rope through the holes and tie knots.
That's it! It's so fast and easy! This would make perfect gift and the kids can definitely get involved!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!
Here are a few of my other crafts that you might enjoy:
Pumpkin Pie Candle Snowflake Coasters