To stay up on the latest, be sure to
I know I said I was doing a pie coaster this week, but my planning was definitely OFF! So, I found these adorable snowflakes at Walmart and decided another week of snowflake coasters was the way to go!! Next week: Pie Coasters! (I hope!)
You will need:
- Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/1XtyPsl
- Snowflake confetti
- Resin: http://amzn.to/1Id3vMM
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix resin, according to the package directions. I used two ounces for each coaster.
2. Mix in package of confetti.
3. Pour into mold.
4. Pop bubbles with lighter.
5. Allow to cure before unmolding.
That's it!! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!