To stay up on the latest, be sure to
I figured it was time to do a classy coaster. It's easy peasy! I found a metal fleur de lis at Michaels and thought it would be perfect for a coaster!
You will need:
Here are some items available through Amazon:
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix your resin according to the package directions. I used two ounces for the first layer, but I think you could get away with using only one.
2. Add fine copper glitter, chunky black glitter and some copper pigment powder. Mix well.
3. Pour into the coaster mold. Use a lighter to pop any bubbles.
4. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours.
5. Mix more resin (1-2 ounces depending on how thick your fleur de lis is).
6. Pour some of the resin into the mold. Put the fleur de lis in the resin and make sure it is covered and then place it in the mold.
7. Pour remaining resin into the mold.
8. Use lighter to pop bubbles as needed.
9. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours.
That's it! When it is cured, then unmold it!
Now you have a new classy coaster!!
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to pin it if you like it!
Happy Crafting and stay safe!