To stay up on the latest, be sure to
I found these bezels in the clearance section of Hobby Lobby. I paid $1.79 for 8 pieces. Score! I found the fleur de lis for half off. Double Score!
You will need:
- Fleur de lis
Here is the video tutorial:
1. The bezel I have happens to have a whole in it. No big deal, I took some packing tape and put it on the back. I made sure I rubbed it down really well, so the resin would not be able to seep out.
2. Mix the resin according to the package directions. I mixed 1/2 ounce and still had too much for the bezel.
3. I split the resin into three cups and mixed a different pigment powder into each.
4. Using my stir stick, I dripped the different colored resins into the bezel.
5. I used a toothpick and swirled them a little.
6. I allowed it to cure 12 hours.
7. I mixed more resin and dropped the fleur de lis into it. I then scooped it out and placed it into the bezel. I did this because that way there would not be any air bubbles trapped behind the fleur de lis because it was already covered in resin.
8. I then filled the rest of the bezel up with resin. I used my lighter to pop any bubbles and then let it cure.
That's it! Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe and Happy Crafting!