This week's coasters are a Paris theme, which was suggested by CatOfTheWild. I found some cute stickers and think the turned out pretty cute!
You will need:
Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/1Z6d7eQ
Pigment powders: http://amzn.to/1JuH85W
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix two ounces of resin, according to the package directions. Separate them into two cups.
2. Mix in a little white pigment powder and then a little purple in one and blue in the other. That should give you some beautiful pastel colors.
3. Pour them into the molds. Take your lighter to pop bubbles and let it cure a minimum of 12 hours.
4. Take your stickers and stick them onto the coasters.
5. Mix two more ounces of resin and pour them over the stickers. Take your lighter and pop any bubbles and allow to cure.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!