I was asked if I could come up with a project that would incorporate ashes of a loved one. So, I gave it a shot:
You will need:
- Ashes (I didn't have any memorial ashes, so to create this, I used some ashes out of my fireplace.)
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix a little bit of resin, according to the package directions.
2. Add some ash and some pigment powder. I used a pink pigment powder, since I was putting it into a heart pendant bail. Mix well.
3. Pour it into the pendant. Fill it up, but be careful so it doesn't overflow.
4. Pop any bubbles with a lighter and allow it to cure.
That's it! Now you can have your loved one with you all the time and no one needs to know, unless you want to share it!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!