Who doesn't love Mickey Mouse and of course Minnie Mouse?!?! It's time to honor these classics with their own coasters!
You will need:
Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/1VigAGa
Easy Cast Resin: http://amzn.to/1PenWdB
Mickey mouse stickers: http://amzn.to/1nhm60E
Blue pigment: http://amzn.to/1nHzZFL
Magenta pigment: http://amzn.to/1nhruki
Black acrylic paint
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix two ounces of resin, according to the package directions.
2. Divide into two cups. In one add a little bit of Magenta pigment and mix well. In the second add a little blue and mix well.
3. Pour into two separate cavities of the coaster mold.
4. Use a lighter to pop the bubbles. Let it cure a minimum of 12 hours before moving on.
5. Dip the back of a paint brush into some black acrylic paint. Use it to make dots around the border of the coasters. Allow to dry.
6. Apply stickers to the coasters.
7. Mix two ounces of resin.
8. Pour one ounce over each coaster. Pop bubbles. Allow to cure.
That's it! Now you have some adorable coasters!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!