It's time for some cute Easter coasters!
Here are links to the items I used in this project:
Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/1MbiFUK
Transparency film: http://amzn.to/1MbiRDt
White pigment: http://amzn.to/1Rn5TEY
Circle cutter: http://amzn.to/1R6ioz9
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix three ounces of resin, according to the package directions. Mix in a little white pigment and mix well.
2. Pour into the mold - approximately one ounce into each cavity.
3. Pop bubbles and allow to cure at least 12 hours.
4. Mix three more ounces of the resin. This time we are going to leave it clear.
5. Pour into the molds - again approximately one ounce into each cavity.
6. Print and cut your images to fit into mold.
7. Pop bubbles and slide the transparency into to mold.
8. Press the image down with your stir stick, making sure to press out all of the bubbles.
9. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!