Are you ready to make some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Coasters!
Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/1nRXPyz
Oval google eyes
Red, orange, blue, black and purple craft foam
Green pigment: http://amzn.to/1SY2sTv
Black pigment: http://amzn.to/1SY2ue7
Here is the video tutorial (I'll show you what went wrong!):
1. Mix four ounces or resin, according to the package directions.
2. Mix in a small amount of green pigment and a tiny bit of black pigment to get the perfect turtle color!
3. Pour into molds. Take lighter and pop bubbles.
4. Allow to cure at least 12 hours.
5. Cut out mask shapes and mouths (see below).
6. Put glue onto the backs of the masks and mouths and place onto coasters.
7. Glue eyes onto masks.
8. Allow glue to completely dry.
9. Mix six ounces and pour them over the the coasters and the masks. Tip: Some craft foam is very prone to bubbles, which is what happened to the blue coaster. So, I'm saying that one is under water. You have to be very on top popping the bubbles, or you can try felt instead.
10. Allow to cure.
That's it! Happy Crafting and Stay Safe!