You will need:
- White primer
- White spray paint
- Nylon rope
- Hot glue
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Depending on the finish of the stool, you might want to strip it or sand it before priming.
2. Once prepped, spray a primer on it. Allow to dry.
3. Spray with white paint. It may take two coats. Allow to dry.
4. Using the blue paint, paint the seat of the chair. It will take at least two coats.
5. Once dry, stencil the anchor onto the seat, with the white paint.
6. Wrap the rope around the top rungs of the chair. Be sure to watch the video and I'll show you how to cut the rope, so it won't unravel.
7. Glue the rope onto the rungs with a combination of hot glue and Ultimate glue.
8. Paint the lower rungs with the same blue as the seat. Cut small pieces of rope and glue them to the ends of each of the lower rungs.
Life's too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter! Stay safe!