Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair.... or wrap it around a coaster!!
You will need:
Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/1Ofriij
Transparency film: http://amzn.to/25PLb48
White pigment: http://amzn.to/21bd5nV
Hair: I found it at Hobby Lobby
Alternative hair: Yarn
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix one ounce of resin, according to the package directions.
2. Mix in glitter.
3. Pour into mold. Pop bubbles and allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours.
4. Mix one ounce of resin and mix in white pigment. Pour over purple glitter. Pop bubbles. Allow to cure at least 12 hours.
5. Print out image on transparency film and cut out with scissors, or circle cutter.
6. Mix one ounce of resin. Pour into mold. Pop bubbles.
7. Slide transparency film into the resin and press down with the stir stick. Make sure to press all the bubbles out. Pop bubbles with lighter. Allow to cure at least 12 hours.
8. Remove the coaster from the mold.
9. Braid the doll hair and trim the ends.
10. Put glue on the outer edge of the coaster. Put doll hair around the coaster, so it sticks to the glue.
- I worked on parchment paper, so it wouldn't stick to anything.)
- I used cups an other things to put around the coaster, to keep the hair in place while the glue dried.
Once dried, that's it!!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you like it!
Remember: Life's too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!TM