Food! Food! Food! Let's put it in resin!! We're going to add oatmeal, rice and dried soup beans!
You will need:
- Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/2cnIfYW
- Resin: http://amzn.to/2cAGLNK
- Oatmeal, rice, beans: look in your pantry, or stop by the grocery store
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix some resin, according to the package directions. You will need three ounces to start. Separate into three different cups.
2. In the first cup, mix some oatmeal. In the second cup, mix in some rice. In the third cup, mix in some dried soup beans.
You will have plenty left over of each to make a meal!!
3. Pour each of the mixed contents into one of the cavities in the coaster mold.
4. Use lighter to pop the bubbles.
5. Allow to cure for at least a couple of hours, or more.
6. Mix three more ounces of resin and pour on the top of all of the coasters, to give them all a level surface.
7. Pop the bubbles and allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours.
That's it! Pop those babies out of there and you have three very natural looking coasters!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life's too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!