Monday, October 24, 2016

Zombie Pumpkins | DIY Project | Craft Klatch | Halloween Series | How To



You can click right HERE!  
Like my FACEBOOK page HERE!
Support Craft Klatch get Perks! 


Halloween is ever closer, to get in the spirit, I zombified some pumpkins.



You will need:
-  Green pumpkins
-  Plastic teeth
-  Hot glue
-  Acrylic paint (brown, black, pink, red, green, gray, purple)
-  Googly eyes or other eyes - I also used super ball eyes and cut them down
-  Optional black foam for eyebrows

Here is the video tutorial:




Directions:
1.  Glue on eyes and teeth to the pumpkin.  I cut the teeth from some cheap vampire teeth.  I as able to cut them with scissors.  The eyes don't need to be even, you don't have to have two and the mouth can be crooked as well.  No two pumpkins will end up alike and that's the beauty of it.
2.  Once you have attached the eyes and teeth, use your hot glue to build up around the features.  It's best to watch the video to see how it was done.  I also added some drippy stuff up by the stem.
3.  Once the glue has cooled, you can start to paint.  Use a variety of colors mixed to to create bloody, rotting, bruised looking flesh.  
4.  Let it dry.  I added eye brows to one of the zombies to make him look a little angry.
5.  I made smear marks in random places around the pumpkin, so the rest of it didn't look forgotten.

That's it!

Happy Halloween!

Remember:  Life's too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™  Stay safe!

Mona




No comments: