❤ ❤ Subscribe ❤ ❤ : http://www.youtube.com/craftklatch
Create easy resin and glitter sphere charms. I'll show you how to in this DIY craft tutorial!
Sphere mold (larger): http://amzn.to/2bthYaG
Sphere mold (smaller): http://amzn.to/2bDZpiE
Fine glitter: http://amzn.to/2fujyIY
Eye pin: http://amzn.to/2beamrz
Bead cap: http://amzn.to/2bEZP8x
Dremel tool: http://amzn.to/2bO5a0r
More bead cap options:
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix your resin, according to the package directions. TIP: When you have leftover resin from a different project, these molds are perfect to use! You can eliminate waste and create something beautiful!
2. Mix fine glitter into the resin. Mix well.
3. Drip resin and glitter mixture into the mold. You can do one color glitter, or you can add one color and then another. You can wait between colors, or not - it works both ways!
4. Once you have the mold full - if it pools on top of the mold, don't worry - you can let it sit for a minimum of 12 hours.
5. Once cured, remove it from the mold. You will likely have a tab on the top and you will want to cut it off with your Dremel tool.
6. Once you have cut it off, you will want to drill a small hole in the top.
7. Cut your eye pin to the correct length.
8. Add glue to charm and your bead cap.
9. Put the eye pin through the bead cap and then add glue to that as well.
10. Add it to the charm and allow it to dry.
11. Once dry, you can add a jump ring and a chain or cord.
That's it! These are perfect for jewelry, gifts, ornaments, etc.
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life's too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!