Create some shiny and sparkly coasters with smashed Christmas ornaments!!
You will need:
Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/2fmMHpo
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix one ounce of resin, according to the package directions.
2. Break glass ornaments and mix them in with the resin.
3. Add the mixture to the the coaster mold.
4. Pop bubbles with a lighter.
5. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours.
6. Once cured, remove it from the mold.
That's it! It's that simple and turns out so pretty and sparkly!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life's too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!