Are you ready to see how to make beautiful napkin rings, to dress up your Thanksgiving holiday table?
You will need:
- Wood leaf cut outs - I found them at Michaels
- Wood napkin rings: http://amzn.to/2fyjayc
- Resin: http://amzn.to/2fhIAMy
- Acrylic paint - whatever fall colors you want
- Resin pigments
- Glue: http://amzn.to/2ffA3Ka
- Packing tape: http://amzn.to/2ejOfQ9
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Paint napkin rings and lightly paint the wood leaves.
2. Once dry, put packing tape on the back of the leaves. Be sure to burnish the tape down, so you have a nice seal. The tape will prevent the resin from leaking out, so you need to make sure the seal is tight.
3. Mix resin, according to the package directions.
4. Divide the resin into three cups and add a small amount of pigment into each.
5. Drip the colored resin into the leaves.
6. Allow to cure.
7. Remove tape.
8. Glue leaves onto the napkin rings.
Once dry, that's it! Now go set a beautiful table!
Remember: Life's too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!