Create beautiful Christmas ornaments using wood, resin and glitter! Easy DIY project to trim your tree, or add to a Christmas package.
❤ ❤ Subscribe ❤ ❤ : http://www.youtube.com/craftklatch
You will need:
- Resin: http://amzn.to/2gBM9Qd
- Wood ornaments: I found them at Michaels
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Paint the wood laser pieces with acrylic paint. I painted the polar bear white and the others gold.
2. Once dry, mix your resin, according to the package directions. Two ounces should be plenty.
3. Separate into four different cups. Mix blue glitter into one, red glitter into another, green glitter into another and chunky purple glitter into the last one.
4. Carefully drip the glitter resin into the wood pieces.
5. Pop bubbles with your lighter - be careful because they are pieces of wood.
6. Allow to cure.
7. If needed, drill hole for ribbon.
8. Add ribbon and your are finished!
Now decorate your tree!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life's too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe and Happy Holidays!