I have some beautiful mother of pearl and I wanted to make an easy home decor piece. I made a mother of pearl flower.
You will need:
- Mother of pearl pieces
- Square wood plaque
- Background paint of your choosing
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Paint the plaque with the paint. I chose blue. It may take two coats.
2. Paint Triple Thick on the mother of pearl pieces. Allow to dry and then repeat on the other side.
3. Arrange the pieces on the wood plaque.
4. Use your glue to glue the pieces in place and allow to dry.
5. Add white to the original color and paint along the edge to set it off. Allow to dry.
That's it. Thank you for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!