Confetti Coasters are some of my favorite coasters because they are easy, tough to mess up and look great!!
You will need:
Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/2cnIfYW
Halloween foil confetti: http://amzn.to/2cAH2Af
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix three ounces of resin, according to the package directions.
2. Mix in confetti - stir well. Make sure you don't add too much, you want the coasters to have a flat surface.
3. Pour into two different cavity of the coaster mold.
4. Pop bubbles with the lighter.
5. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours.
6. Then unmold them.
That's it! Really, that's it! So easy and such great results!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life's too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!