Goldfish make a great snack and turns out, a great coaster too!!
You will need:
Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/2ipU581
Goldfish crackers: http://amzn.to/2jcVvnx
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix resin, according to the package directions. You can start with one ounce.
2. Mix in the goldfish crackers. Make sure they get completely covered.
3. Put them in the coaster mold. If you have too much resin the goldfish will float. Pop bubbles with your lighter and allow it to cure. It doesn't need to completely cure, just enough so they won't float when more resin is added.
4. Mix another ounce of resin and add to level out the coaster.
5. Pop bubbles and allow to cure at least 12 hours and then you can remove it from the mold.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by and remember: Life's too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!